WHAT TO BRING CHECKLIST
Bathrooms, hot showers and changing rooms are available on premises.
- You must wear secure footwear
- NO FLIP-FLOPS OR BARE FEET
- If needed, we have proper footwear for sale in our store.
YOU WILL GET WET!
East Tennessee weather is unpredictable, so come prepared for anything!
- A change of clothes for after the trip
- Extra shoes
- A towel
- Shorts and/or swimsuit
- Waterproof sunscreen
- Items made of wool, polypropylene, or any synthetic materials are recommended. Cotton is NOT recommended because it will absorb water and keep you wet the entire trip.
- Warm socks also of wool or synthetic materials. Once again – no cotton.
- Long underwear of wool or synthetic. No cotton.
YOUR CAR, YOUR VALUABLES AND YOUR KEYS
- Be sure to lock all your valuables in your car before you go on the river.
- DO NOT LOCK YOUR KEYS IN YOUR CAR
- Don’t wear any jewelry that you are not prepared to lose on the river.
- We provide a safe place for your keys during your river trip.
Plan ahead! Print and fill out out a waiver form prior to you arrival to save time and trouble.
Big Bear Expeditions reserves the right to refuse anyone under the influence of drugs or alcohol. Refunds will not be given to anyone under the influence.